What if I am already registered through ODDS as a PSW, and I want to work for an individual at Creative Supports, Inc.?

Because PSWs can work with individuals across the state of Oregon, you many have already been issued an SPD Provider ID number from ODDS. Creative Supports will still need you to complete a PSW Transfer Packet. This will allow our office to be able to confirm your Criminal History Check approval and your approved to work status, and allow us in assisting you with ensuring you are connected and properly set up with Public Partnerships, LLC.