How do I become a Personal Support Worker (PSW)?

If you want to become a provider supporting I/DD individuals who receive services from the brokerage, the first step is to read through the PSW Information Packet to ensure you understand the job duties and requirements. This is informational packet is also located at our Medford and Grants Pass Offices. Once you have read through this packet and feel that you meet the job requirements, you will print out and complete the PSW Application Packet and submit forms to the appropriate entities. You will need to have an approved Criminal History Check, be issued a SPD Provider ID number from ODDS, and be connected with the state’s billing system, Public Partnerships, LLC. before working as a PSW.